Tuesday

Day Job Killer

The DJK gets thumbs up from the very start due to the straightforward site without all the flashy bs. The guy pitching this is enthusiastic, but not too enthusiastic thankfully. What is offered in the DJK program is an e-book detailing some of the nastiest tricks available in the affiliate marketing program. It's a little bit funny how the author acts like these techniques are just rotten, because they're really not. They do work, however. Some of the techniques are so straightforward, you will wonder why you didn't think of them. When I first started affiliate marketing, I really didn't know what I was doing or where to begin. It seemed simple enough, but I never quite made very much and I really wasn't totally sure why. I did some reading up online and there was some useful tips, but on further reading, I realized the tips were becoming more outdated because more and more people knew about them and were implementing them. Fortunately, the DJK program was started in February of 2007 so all the techniques are brand new and exclusive to DJK program members. The important thing though, is do they work? The answer is a resounding YES. Again, the DJK pitch page makes ridiculous claims of how much you'll make (I made about $400 the first month using the techniques in the program and the website). The point is, it still works well, and gets 5 out of 5 stars.

Day Job Killer

No comments: